Monday, April 30, 2012

Course Inner Personalities and Music Studio

Dear Friends I wish you all a happy Queens' Day! I can totally relate to people living abroad doing much more 'Dutch stuff' than when being in Holland.. Like eating Herring, meeting other Dutch people to watch a soccer match or..for that matter.. celebrating Queens' Day all dressed up.. Not that I'm actually wearing orange clothes, but today and yesterday I'm feeling slightly more nostalgic..homesick..because I know you are having a party without me! But..I have been having a good time last week here! I hooked up with Johannes, from Denmark, to make and record music here! He is, together with some others, working on setting up a music studio here. Really great!! It's a really nice place, a recording booth and a control room with great equipment. In the recording booth the atmosphere is fabulous..with selfic paintings (selfic is material that has special spiritual conductivity), it is decorated in Mediterranean style, north African, and the place is scattered with instruments from all around the world..flutes, drums, string instruments, all kinds of rhythmic instruments, Celtic air instruments..lots and lots of kinds. Johannes and I are working on music that's a blend of our own musical baggage and of traditions and philosophies in Damanhur. Up till now it is fun and I like our raw products a lot. As soon as we finish something I can share it with you. Have no clue when that will be though. And this weekend I participated in a very interesting course on Inner Personalities. Based on the research from Damhur regarding esoteric physics, several theory's and research has been done on the characters of everybody with a so called human soul. The course was given by a neuro-cognitive psychologist who has integrated these philosophies of Damanhur in her own knowledge. The course gave a really great understanding of both the spiritual and the physical, cognitive and emotional experiences of people. The idea is that you consist of many different personalities with their own interests. The personalities drive the bus, which is you in your body. Each personality taking a turn after the other as the driver. These personalities should learn to cooperate in order to use your energy efficient and to use your potential to an optimum. Living in a community can help you to get a better understanding of how to deal with different drivers within yourself. Right now I'm going to prepare the dinner at my nucleo. Together with Paul, a 'house mate', from Chicago and also new life citizen. Love to hear from you too With you Karin

6 comments:

  1. Die verschillende personalities in de bus ken ik onder de naam "Voice Dialogue". Boeiende kost die mij ook verder heeft geholpen.

    Geert (@StudioHaen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Geert! I looked this method up and it looks really similar to what the course I did! Sounds great too! http://www.nl.voicedialogueworld.com/index.php?cmd=page&id=59 Nice to read also that it is connected to many other researchers such as Jung and many old greek thinkers. Good that it is wide spread :-)

      Delete
  2. i cant wait to hear it... i love ur voice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to add perhaps a touch more colour & contrast to the interesting topic you raised re: multiple bus driving personalities.

    I suggest we consist of 'infinte' personalities. Like a TV or radio that can pick up hundreds & thousands of programs. All broadcasting channels (personalities) are active at any given moment, we select the channel we wish to watch (drive the bus).

    As the spiritual being is 'neutral' , it can 'select' and 'allow in' (live) any reality from an infinite number, it so chooses.

    So the Q, how to choose an energy efficient, co-operative personality?
    Really this question for moi is a cry, to find ones true direction, when I can choose from an infinite number, I get confused whether if I am living the right one. So I keep switching; try this one, now how about that one, no perhaps this one is better. etc etc.
    Imagine a person having a remote control and flicking channels on a TV incessantly. This is really NOT energy efficient & co-operative, wouldn't you agree?

    So I suggest this beautiful course was really about facing: being neutral with infinite power, and how to harness that effectively.

    My humble suggestion & solution is to: Follow ones highest; Joy, creativity, passion, love & excitement with integrity in every moment!!

    So Whatever happens, regardless of whatever reality, or personality i choose, it will be a joyful, loving, creative Bus ride!


    Love :)


    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear O O..
    Thanks for your contribution! Geert also responded with a link to Voice Dialogue, which is similar to the course I refer to, you might also find that interesting http://www.nl.voicedialogueworld.com/index.php?cmd=page&id=59
    Actually, in this course the idea was not that we have infinite characters. We are dynamic so we can change to anything probably, but the idea however was that we are human souls and we decided to differ from others in order to get to know what is "I" and what is "not I". By experience we'd like to get to know our true divine nature. In this divine being we connect to all and communicate with all and through reflecting and experiencing we can grow and transform. However the personalities are said (in this phylosophy) to be a minimum of 8 and mostly about 80 per human. The personalities can be classified in 5 main types, representing the feminine, the masculine, the dominant (past life knowledge, the 'mister/misses know it all' within us), the incomplete (the researcher, the rebel) and the being formed (the personality that we chose to develop in this life). By observing in what way we differ from the other, we can find out what our special added value is in the group, in the whole. This also counts for our inner-personalities. My experience with the personalities thusfar is that each personality within us has unique characteristics that can contribute to the "collective I'. And this 'collective I' has a bunch of unique characteristics when you consider this personality in the group, or society we live in. Of course all is based on Joy (our natural state when being in harmony in ourselves), Creativity (daring to be something new, someone new, stepping out, creating, being playing...this is what's life's all about!), Passion and exitement (going with the highest flow of energy) and Love (that what all consists of). This is like our fuel, but it doesn't define the car we are driving is..that's my opinion.

    I am not familiar with the philosopher you mention, nor do I know whether Damanhurians have researched this. As soon as I find something out about this, I'll let you know!

    Love to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete